The open-air cold bath in Nyhamnen, Malmoe.
During the construction of Nyhamnen in the beginning of the 20th century, the open-air cold bath had to be moved. The bath was relocated to Ribersborg, and a new open-air bath was constructed at a different location in Nyhamnen in 1881-1897.
The new open-air bath was situated on an artificial island, just outside the channel. In time, the island came to be incorporated with the pier of Nyhamnen.
The open-air cold bath was not used after the outbreak of the second world war in 1939, but the building remained at the same location until 1946. By then, a harsh winter storm had caused severe damages to the building, and it had to be torn down.