1887: The premiere tour started August 28th at 12.00. The company had access to 9 trams, 31 horses, and 12 kuskar. All trams were yellow-painted.
1905: Malmö Spårvägs AB will be changed to Malmö Stads Spårvägar. The municipality takes over ownership and operation. Friherre Bror Cederström becomes Director No. 1. Number of Employees 62. 1907: Electric trams take over and horses are sold at auction. The staffing can be extended to 266 people.