A pavilion was constructed in Nyhamnen in 1896. It was situated in close connection to the new open-air cold bath, on the artificial island.
During summertime, people would visit the pavilion and enjoy the view of the sea, the boats and of Copenhagen. The pavilion also offered food and drinks, and music entertainment.
|Date when image were taken:||Unknown|
|Archive collection:||Åke Jörlebys samling|
|Folders:||Malmö City Archives / archival collections / 00421, Åke Jörlebys samling , Malmö City Archives / Öppet arkiv|